Gender & Beyond: June 8-14, 2018
Trans feminine? Trans masculine? Non-binary? Genderqueer? Gender non-conforming?
Take a break from the cis majority. Build a gender expansive community. Form lasting friendships. Feel like you belong.
For a week in the woods, we create a container to explore intimacy, compassion, transparency, radical honesty, sexual freedom, and the power of community.
At our own pace, we will
- question cultural norms around gender and interpersonal relationships,
- learn how to recognize our boundaries, communicate them to others, and know when we are stretching them,
- take responsibility for our feelings and needs,
- own our privileges,
- challenge our assumptions,
- forge new terrain in interpersonal relationships and in community—not just conceptually, but experientially.
From this place of openness and abundance we will
- step into our own power,
- create a life that works,
- nurture a community of loving people who care about each other and the Earth.
When?: June 8-14
Where?: A private retreat in the beautiful mountains of West Virginia, 2.5 hours west of the D.C. area.
* intimacy building * creating community * relationship skills * playtime* cuddle piles * dance & celebration * exploring boundaries* sharing circles * connection games*
safe sex info * communication skills * hiking * great food!
Email us at: